When scaling your staff, you don’t just need more people — you need the right people
We work with developers who have the necessary skills to get up to speed quickly, integrate into your team and structure easily, and start delivering results as fast as possible.
That’s why Dynamic Sourcing focuses on two key areas:
Recruitment of IT Talent
My background as a software developer, Scrum master, and consultant has helped me become an expert at building and running hyper-productive teams. It’s through that experience that I’ve developed the highest standards for recruiting developers into my network.
All of my developers have a high proficiency in English, a healthy blend of aptitude and attitude, and the loyalty and dependability for high-quality, long-term work. In addition, they are all senior-level and possess the following skills:
- a mastery of programming
- the ability to design, code and test a system
- the ability to talk about system architecture or component design
- an understanding of design patterns
- the ability to anticipate performance bottlenecks
- the ability to handle the entire software development life cycle
- the ability to lead and manage a team
Since I only recruit within Latin America, I’m able to provide you a cost-savings of 35-40% compared to standard American recruiting methods, while still ensuring fair compensation for my developers. That’s one of the major reasons I have maintained a 0% attrition rate within my network.
Whether you need to scale your team fast – and in large quantity – or pull back because of cash flow or contractual constraints, you have that freedom. Unlike other outsourcing companies, I aim to provide the flexibility you need to scale your staff up and down, whenever you need it.
Ready to Work Together?
Here’s how the process works:
- We discuss your company’s IT staffing needs and the particular roles you need filled.
- I hand-select a pool of senior developers for you to choose from to fill each role.
- At the start of the project, I work directly with the managers who will lead your future developers to help with integration into the existing teams, as well as insure that each developer’s skills and talents are being fully maximized for your project’s benefit.
- I stay as hands-on and accessible as you need until my developers are completely integrated into your workflow and you are reaping the benefits of their work.
Invested in Your Success
I’ve found that the best business results come from a long-term approach – both with my network of developers and my clients. If you’re looking for a partner who’ll take the time to learn about your business, develop a meaningful, long-term relationship with you and your team, and invest in meeting your IT staffing needs, you’ve found it in Dynamic Sourcing.